Introduction

Introduction


Assalammualaikum..
I am Ahmad Syahir bin Maulana.I am from Melaka.In year 2016 I completed my graduation diploma in UPSI. About my family, there are 5 members including with me. My father was pass away in 2014 and my mother is a housewife. I have 2 younger brothers, and 1 younger sister. My hobbies are playing badminton, playing video games and listening music. I used to listen music to remove my stress. That is a little introduction about myself.Playing badminton is my favorite sport.
After completing my diploma at UPSI, Alhamdulillah, once again, I became an undergraduate (Bachelor) at this university. At first, I really intend to continue my study at other university because I want to have different experiences. However, I still get UPSI for further my degree. Even so, I am very grateful that I can more easily adapt and not feel awkward being here. I am also grateful to be able to stand back in the land that gave too many memories to me. I also felt the history and nostalgia remains of which are still firmly embedded in UPSI. On this occasion, I would like to share about the history of UPSI based on my knowledge and my reading.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philosophy

Resume